What is Permament Makeup?
Permanent makeup allows you to look your very best every day by subtly enhancing your own natural beauty. Permanent Makeup by Justine offers a variety of cosmetic permanent options to help enhance your eyes, eyebrows, lips and other features – in addition to paramedical permanent makeup solutions that can improve scars, stretch marks, and skin problems like hyper- or hypo-pigmentation.
Permanent Makeup by Justine is conveniently located in Orange County, CA and Nashville, TN
Justine is a fully qualified and certified permanent makeup artist, trained at the International Institute of Permanent Cosmetics (IIPC) in Orange County, CA. Experienced in both Cosmetic and Paramedical permanent makeup techniques, Justine holds full Bloodborne Pathogens Certification and Health Department authorization so you can have confidence in being treated to the highest professional standards.
Services offered from Permanent Makeup by Justine include:
- Custom eyebrows – With microblading or powder brows you can achieve fuller, more striking eyebrows, even if you have light or thin hair. These techniques are also suitable for individuals who suffer from alopecia or post-chemotherapy.
- Eyeliner and Eyelash Enhancement –Permanent Makeup by Justine can enhance your lash line if you have sparse eyelashes, while permanent eyeliner gives you the freedom to not apply fresh makeup every day.
- Lip Liner— The lip liner technique creates full, sultry lips and enhances your natural lip shape
- Lip Blush – A full lip blush is ideal for beautiful pouty lips with a tint of natural color.
- Paramedical treatments improve the cosmetic appearance of your body and facial features. These services include Microneedling for scars and Melanocyte Restoration to alleviate Hyper- or Hypo-Pigmentation of the skin.